Thursday, June 24, 2010

L.A. Colors Eyeshadows

After receiving an email from Cherry Culture about L.A. Colors being on sale, I placed an order to check out the brand.   I've ordered several times from Cherry Culture and really like them.  They are very cheap and their shipping is pretty good.  Plus they are always having sales.

These palettes are part of L.A. Colors Value Packs and come sealed in reusable plastic bags (which is kind of weird....I mean are you trying to keep them fresh).  They also come with a small eye liner pencil  in black. 

Regular priced they are only $2.00, which is a pretty good deal.



These 6 pan eyeshadow palettes were packaged seperately and run $1.80 regular price. 


This palette was part of the value pack and I have to say the worse one.  All of the colors look exactley alike, which is kind of lame.  I mean I love Pink, but not 10 pans of the same color.


Alot of the shadows are way more vibrant than my camera was able to capture.  (Especially those in the 10 pan palettes) I have not had time to swatch them all, but the one I did was full of shimmer and sparkle.  Let me know if you would like to see swatches. 

I am glad I placed the order, the colors look really fun and I got a ton of stuff to play around with. Its not the highest quality makeup and I think it would be great for people starting out with makeup or junkies like me who enjoy playing around with fun colors. 

 I think I might try out their blushes next, I saw they were on sale for around $4.00 and they have a huge variety.  Whats your feedback on this brand?

4 comments:

kimmydadiva said...

Wow, LA colors steeping their game up. Those palettes look too pretty.

Mz. More said...

Nice haul hon. I would love to see swatches of the Aquatic Paradise and Sand Castles palettes. I have one L.A. Colors 5 pan palette, I think it is called Wine & Roses and I love it. I need to use it more often!

dl.blogspot said...

aquatic paradise looks so great!

Unknown said...

I've actually never tried their eyeshadows :) x

But the colours look so gorgeous!