Thursday, July 1, 2010

MAC "In The Groove" Collection

My BF thinks its insane how exciting I get about upcoming MAC collections. My thing is as an adult there is not too much to be super excited about, so give me this!!! I’ve made my list and right now I am looking at getting:



I know once I get to the store I will grab a few more things, but since I’ve been on a blush kick these are at the top of my list.  

I want to see the lipsticks and the cremesheens in person before making a final decision. 

What are you getting?



MAC STOCK PHOTOS

10 comments:

kimmydadiva said...

I so have those two MSF on my list and maybe a lipstick but we'll see once I swatch them.lol!!

yummy411 said...

did you get your haul yet? how do you like your products? i got some and i love them. things were defintiely over hyped, but i'm glad i got what i got. whew! will try to post on it before another 8 collections come out =p

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Love the new blog Erica!! And band of roses sounds AMAZING. Love it, I should really buy my first piece of MAC make up hehe xo

genial said...

marvellous ;) that's so challenging

Sarah said...

I also get super excited about the new collections! These are great.

Ashton H said...

great shades

Nekiah Torres said...

Beautiful colors and I know they will all look amazing on you! I love M.A.C. as a matter of fact I need to stop in and pick me up a new Studio Fix compact! Thank you for all of your sweet comments! Kiah

JEAN-PIERRE said...

ohhh these might look great on me

saidi said...

so great stuff going on in this post ill sure tell my gal pals to come check out what u got going and great blog by the way.. by the way come thru my fashion blog and lets follow each other like twitter :)

chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

Kassia Aminatha Agostinho said...

Super excited too, I mean who doesn't love MAC? Lol
Check out my blog

www.kassiaagostinho.blogspot.com